New conditions at Topgear Cycles effective Midnight 5th of August [for approx. 6 weeks*] Our store will be closed to customers, however we will still be doing emergency repairs and building new bikes that have been sold. As soon as any stock/bikes come in off backorder we will call customers to organise a pick time.
- Customers will not be permitted in-store
- All orders and repair enquiries are welcomed via phone [during modified shop hours] or email
- Customers can collect and drop off goods as per below processes
Our Workshop is open
- You can still get your bike repaired and serviced
- Please call Topgear Cycles store to organise a drop-off and pick-up time 03 98502996[bikes will not be accepted if not booked in.]
- Email Tim if you have questions about a repair email@example.com
- Pay over the phone using one of our accepted payment forms or you can do a direct deposit.
Click & Collect Contactless Collection
- We are still open for click and collect orders from both online and phone orders
- Please stay in your car and call the store once you’re outside ready to collect 98502996
- Our friendly team will then either deliver your order or repair directly to your car in our rear carpark
- All repairs and goods collected will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised with our staff using gloves to limit the amount of human contact where possible.
New shop hours from 6th of August
Monday 10am to 5pm
Tuesday 10am to 5pm
Wednesday 10am to 5pm
Thursday 10am to 5pm
Friday 10am to 5pm
Please call ahead as these times and conditions could change at anytime 98502996